breathability to help
protect your home
against roof rot and
other costly damage!
- Exceptionally strong… At least 600%
(i.e., 7 times) greater tear strength than
standard #30 felt!
- Revolutionary “breathable” technology…
Helps prevent inside moisture from
becoming trapped within your roofing system—
and causing mold, mildew, and
expensive structural damage
- Premium construction… Exceptionally
durable, non-asphaltic construction
will not rot or become brittle (unlike
conventional asphalt felts which can
disintegrate over time)
- Long-Lasting Protection… Backed
by a 25-year ltd. warranty against
- Looks Better… Unlike conventional
asphalt felts, resists wrinkling or buckling,
so it lets your shingles lay flatter for a better-
- Versatile… Can withstand UV degradation
for 180 days when left exposed
- UV-stabilized polypropylene construction
- 10 Squares/Roll
- 37 lbs./roll
- 54" wide, 222' long
- Dade County Approval
- Florida Building Code Approval
- Meets or exceeds the physical requirements of ASTM D226 and D4869.
- ES Evaluation Report pending.
- Meets UL Class A fire rating when used with UL Class A rated