“Protect your home with North America’s
#1-Selling architectural shingle!”
Professional installers have long
preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a
Timberline® roof can offer. That’s why Timberline®
shingles are the #1-selling architectural shingles in all
of North America.
But performance is only half the story.
Since your roof can represent 40% or more of your home’s
“curb appeal,” you can improve its resale value with
Timberline® Natural Shadow™ shingles from GAF-Elk. They’ll
give you the upscale, architectural look you want, at a
price you can afford!
- Features the classic Natural Shadow™ effect. Lends any
home a subtle, even-toned look with the warmth of wood.
Class A fire listing from Underwriters Laboratories, the
highest rating possible.
- GOOD VALUE...
Architecturally stylish, but practically priced.
- STAYS IN PLACE...
Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle tightly and
reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted
to withstand winds up to 70 mph.
- PEACE OF MIND...
30-year ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice®
Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor
coverage) for the first five years.*
- PERFECT FINISHING TOUCH...
Use premium Timbertex® ridge cap shingles (in the West,
use premium Ridglass® ridge cap shingles).
- MORE REFERRALS...
People will know that you’re installing America’s
#1-selling laminated shingles!
- LESS CHANCE OF CALL-BACKS...
Durable, wind-resistant shingles carry a 70 mph ltd.
*See ltd. warranty for complete coverage and
Note: It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity
and actual color blends of these products. Before
selecting your color, please ask to see several full-size
- Fiberglass Asphalt Construction
- Standard weight design
- 30-Year Ltd. Transferable Warranty
- 5 Yr. Smart Choice® Protection
- 70 mph Ltd. Wind Warranty
- StainGuard® ltd. warranty (available in all areas
except the Western Region)
- Listed Class A Fire–UL 790
- Passes UL 997 Wind Test, modified to 110 mph '
- ASTM D7158, Class H
- ASTM D3161 Type 1, Class F**
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3462*
- CSA A123.5-98
- Florida Building Code approved
- Dade County approved**
- Texas Department of Insurance**
- Approx. 64 Pieces/Sq. (Metric)
- Approx. 78 Pieces/Sq. (English)
- Approx. 3 Bundles/Square
- Approx. 256 Nails/Sq. (Metric)
- Approx. 312 Nails/Sq. (English)
- Exposure: 5 5/8" (Metric)
- Exposure: 5" (English)
coverage requires special installation;
see ltd. warranty for details
warranty for complete coverage and
Note: Hunter Green only available
in the Minneapolis, MN,
Michigan City, IN, and Tampa, FL areas.
Note: Pewter Gray only available
in the Baltimore, MD,
and Myerstown, PA areas.
It is difficult to reproduce the color clarity and
actual color blends of these products. Before
selecting your color, please ask to see several
and houses shown above are for color reference
only, and may actually depict Timberline®
Prestique® Lifetime, Timberline® Prestique® 40, or
Timberline® Prestique® 30 shingles.